|
Sunday, May 30, 2010 @ 8:31 PM I don't know what. I don't know when. I don't know why. I don't know who. I don't know how. I don't know if it's me. We don't ask doesn't mean we don't care. We are all here for you. We care a lot but I'm sure you prefer us to leave you alone. It actually hurts me to see you like this. Now I know how you feel the other time. As much as I wish you will open up and tell me/us what happened, I also wish you could be like the past you. The one I can play with, the one I can talk cock with, the one I could disturb, the one who can make me smile and laugh. I want back the you that I used to know, used to hang around with. I know you won't listen nor answer me. But I just want you to know that I care, I worry. We care and we all worry for you. People are here for you, don't shut us out. Love. Don't comment on this space, for reading purposes only. If you wanna bitch, go somewhere else. |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|