|
Monday, April 12, 2010 @ 3:42 PM PHOTO UPDATES! (: SENTOSAAAAAAA TRIP! JOHOR+KBOX DAY! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() The trip to Johor was a success, but I think really too many people went. But overall, still enjoyed it alot. (:After that, some of us went for K session, got really really high towards the end. More pictures+videos with Rena! I'm gonna post that "Sorry sorry" video, cos it's maddddd kewt! (: DAY OUT WITH MEIQI! Holidays gonna end in a week's time. Damn. I'm so not ready for Year 3. I'm fucking not ready for attachment. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( I feel like playing mahjong naoz. |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|