Joker.
Monday, April 19, 2010 @ 9:46 PM

Hello, hater!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


First day of school, FIRST DAY OF YEAR THREE!
Traffic jammed like nobody's business.
No lessons, but listened to two talks.
I'm so worried about the showreel for attachment.
One more year to go and then graduate!
I . CAN'T . WAIT !
But still have to go through all the shit first. DAMN.

Back to hougang with huang twins and shuhui.
Had dinner with meiqi then walked her to work.
Walked around mall with them.
Do stunts, spammed mascara, pretend to be shop assistant, ran when the fire alarm went off.
And then home sweet home.
Bought my eyeliner and a pair of slippers.
(:

I can't connect to my home's internet.
I'm connecting to some random network.
And it's loading like slowwwwwwwwww only.
Roar!

Note to selfffff.
I will not cut my hair, I must not cut my hair.
Gotta take out my extensions some day, it's been so long already.
Dye my hair to a darker colour then rebond it few months l8errrrr.
Then go for attachment.

Fuck it, today's the first day of school and my whole mind is filled with attachment, attachment and more attachment.
3 more months to attachment, FML.
I wanna be attached to either one, Zhao Wei Films/threesixzero/Mediacorp!
BUT I THINK I'VE GOT THE LOWEST CHANCE, confirm get into those companies that is not so well known as the above three.
ROAR! That's why I'm worried.
>:(

Kbye, hater! (:



Profile


Layyen's



Navigations

Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei

Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin

TypicalBen CelesteChen Esther Jessica Tammy Winnie XiaXue