|
Thursday, April 29, 2010 @ 4:17 PM If someone hates/dislikes you, they will pick on you, even if its the slightest matter, JUST LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUU! Don't get agitated because of me, not worth it. ANYWAY I AM LOOKING FOR ACTRESSESSSSSSSSSS FOR MY VIDEOZ. WHO'S MUM CAN ACT?! I need a 5 years old girl, 10-12 years old girl, 18 years old girl, 40+ years old mum and another 40-50+ years old lady. I need 2 houses too. I'm so paranoid that I can't find my casts on time. My mind is filled with P3, all the shots that I could use, and all other smallest thing on earth. YES, P3 IS KILLING ME, YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE! I can't wait for the end result though. I'm somehow looking forward to production period. :o I hope that there'll be enough cameras to be loaned out. And I hope our production schedule won't clash! Don't screw us up P3. |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|