Damn.
Tuesday, March 09, 2010 @ 10:30 PM



I know the production period, I screwed up some stuff.
I didn't know the boom mike was visible on screen.
I didn't know my tattoo was on screen.
Sorry, I have to let you clear up these mistakes I've made.
I know I've been slacking off, but there's nothing I can do for post period.
I don't want to screw the whole thing up, and I'm sure my work won't meet up the expectations.
I know I'm like a free loader.
But fuck no, I AM NOT!
It's because I've no say, I don't call the shots, I can't do anything, only to follow instructions.
I suggested some stuff, but they don't help at all.
I know it's my fault when sometimes I'm late or don't turn up for that once or twice, I'm sorry.
I know I'm pretty useless in this group.
My bad, I'm sorry.

Goodbye, this feels like shit.



Profile


Layyen's



Navigations

Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei

Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin

TypicalBen CelesteChen Esther Jessica Tammy Winnie XiaXue