|
Saturday, January 02, 2010 @ 11:19 PM HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE! ![]() ![]() Finally a new year, a new start. Finally 2009 is over. I guess 2009 has been a pretty bad year for most of us. Cos 2009 just suck so badly overall. A year of many ups and downs. A year filled with many happy, unforgettable memories and sad memories. A year of me having depression for a period of time. A year where I hate myself so much. A year of new experiences. A year where I made many new friends, and lost friend(s?). A year were I made enemies. July was the BEST month while the rest were just...sucky. I'm looking forward to this year and I hope I won't be disappointed. Don't really have any new year resolutions, just hope this year would be better. And hope that the barrier within me would go away. I thank all my friends for being around me, spending time together. Be it work colleagues, school mates or outside friends. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH! Goodbye 2009. Welcome the better 2010. 旧的不去,新的不来。 Evil smilexzxz.This dumb dumb is sitting opposite me using com as well. Stop peeping and smiling ok. She doesn't want to talk to me, she talks to me on msn instead. You meanie, what I'm a pain in your ass huh!? Love you anyway. (: So sad, my mini holiday is over soon. One more day of work and school starts once again again again. This block's lesson so boring, bored to death. :( Looking forward to payday! Too bad I can't join them for steamboat cos of lesson till 9pm. I'm still in holiday mood much. I want an oversea getaway. Gotta go soon. Lappy battery running low. Byez. |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|