Osmanthus(!?)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 @ 3:01 PM













Am currently in Hereafter lab doing my stuff.
I love this place many much, the screens are large, chairs are comfy, extremely cold. (Y)
Taking a break from all the work now.
Having to face the computer screen for more than 10 hours a day sucks.

VidPro editing is almost done.
I am 3/4 done with my MMfund.
Needa think of a flash intro to insert in, do journals, burn into CD, and I'm done with it.
Tomorrow's submission for everything.
I can't wait for time to pass 12pm tomorrow!
But at the same time, I'm afraid that I don't have enough time to finish up.

I love my mac lappy alot!
OH OH, and the phone I've been eyeing for is finally released!
MY SONY ERICSSON AINO!
Imma get chuuuuuuu someday~

SONG BO!
O levels are officially over.
Happy people.
:o

Random post, oh oh oh.
Getting back to work already.
Bye.



Profile


Layyen's



Navigations

Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei

Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin

TypicalBen CelesteChen Esther Jessica Tammy Winnie XiaXue