|
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 @ 4:16 AM Featrice Tan;It's rare to find someone who have gone through what I've gone through before. Experiencing the same stuff that I've experienced. Have had the same problems as me before. I find it damn cool, we shall talk more! (: ![]() ![]() Somebody MOTIVATE me! I agree, things ain't like they were before. It's kinda awkward. Another thing is the stress. Seen works done by seniors, surrounded by smarter people around you. Tsk, but I somehow think it's too late. Should I or should I not, shall decide after this semester. ![]() Was viewing my picture folder and I came across this.I realised I haven't develop my film from the Haji Lane trip. Shall get it done after this month. The lomo camera's been rotting. ![]() ![]() ![]() Aye, I miss those photo spams on Photobooth.![]() ![]() Work, work, work.No mood to work also. But for the money, I must work. $_$ I definitely missed those fun times. Random photos I found.Fun together, I like. (: Shall see them real soon! ![]() Sleeps like a pig. Loves to wake people up early in the morning. It's just to let me stay awake till 7am. I've been viewing all my pictures and blogging since 2 hours ago. It's 6am now, need to endure one more hour to get prepared. Today confirm sleep during lesson. Something long and picture-ful for you to read. I know you like it. (Y) Bye! (: |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|