|
Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 6:12 AM ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() 09/09/09 - Mini celebration with my sec school girls. Then down to boat quay, Whisky Bar with bliss peeps. 10/09/09 - Celebration at fish&co with stoners. Down to clark quay, IndoChine then dblO. 11/09/09 - Met quite a few new people. Drink, drank, danced at yello jello then rebel. 12/09/09 - Celebration for september babies at bliss, drink drink drink. Overall, I enjoyed my birthday damn much. Super unforgettable! Though I was drunk even before the cut cake session at Whisky Bar. 4 days of drinking straight. 2 consecutive days of pub+clubbing. Danced until my leg muscle ache. I had five cakes this year, coolio! Thanks people for the prezzies, cards and wishes. Thanks for the time spent celebrating with me. I LURBBEZ YOU GUYS! (: Today after work, the whole lot of us went to plaza. I had the most entertaining night there! Basically went crazy with jeolyn and rena. WITH ALL THE TITTIES. :o Took many many pictures too! I so love them man. (: Okay, bye. Off to do work. I like the feeling next to you. |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|