You're caught in disguise.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 3:30 AM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I was damn late for school today.
Meeting time was 11am, I woke up at 1pm and reached school at 3pm. BEST!
Rotted for awhile and went for some recording at the reservoir.
Ezyan and I did something, OUR SECRET! ♥
Just adjusting the audio thing can make me mad man.
Plus this crazy uncle scolded us, WTF. _|_

By the time I left school, it was already 7pm.
Cabbed back home and went for work.
Time pass damn fast at work, prolly because I only work for 4 hours.
I was arranging flowers for damn long, future florist. :o
But end up, some people claim that it look like some forest.
So if you happen to see that pot of flower, don't laugh ok!

Ended work and went for supper!
OH OH, AND I SAW PAUL YONG AND ONG BAO SHUN!
Didn't recognise them at first. :o
ONG BAO SHUN IS FREAKING FIT NOW CAN, SO SCARY!
I was damn hungry cos I didn't have lunch and proper dinner.
Ate and went to slack with the adults. LOL.
Luckily they don't talk in cantonese.
I had 2 potong ice cream and half stick of magnum ice cream.
Shiokkkkkkkk!
Then went home.

Gotta go back school tomorrow to finish Audio final assignment.
Also got to do some VidEdit rough cut to show.
Oh ya, also got to go back to Bowen to collect my testimonial tomorrow.
Argh, so troublesome!

I miss Rena Lim! :(
Where'd you go, I miss you so...

Okay, nothing to post already.
My posts are getting so wordy!
Bye. (:

I don't believe in forever, I don't believe in miracles.
But I believe in giving chances.
I'll hold on tight, no matter what.



Profile


Layyen's



Navigations

Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei

Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin

TypicalBen CelesteChen Esther Jessica Tammy Winnie XiaXue