|
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 6:02 AM ![]() Skipped the last day of Audio lesson. FINALLY IT'S OVER! And I'm done with my Videdit trailer. SUPER HAPPY AND RELIEVED! Anyway, I still have not collected my testimonial. Which means I can't do my APEL. Argh, damn! Work was like damn slack today too. Weekdays = good to work/slack. Kit and I even played with a Yoyo while working. JEROME'S BIRTHDAY IS ON 28 AUGUST, I REMEMBERED OK! Ended work, had supper. Small talks, I like. (: Slacked with the adults. HAD ICE CREAM LIKE AGAIN! For 3 consecutive days already, OMG. Almost half a tub of ice cream plus another potong ice cream. Then had chips, chips and more cheesy chips. TSK TSK, growing fat fat fat! :( They can really talk man, slacked for like 5 hours. Talked from work stuff to casino to chinese names and more! CHEN BAO BAO! :o Wanted to L4D, but it was too late already. TOO BAD, ANOTHER DAY THEN! I'm missing my MOI peeps. I'm sorta immune to bullying. I'm having many much thoughts. I'm becoming a smoke machine. I'm broke already. I'm so looking forward to 10 sept. 我好累 有时想一觉睡了不起身 但是每天就这样一笑而过 愿望每一天都可以开开心心,无忧无虑 可是我知道这是不可能的事 烦死人了 Fuck the emo period. I hate this, go away go away! _|_ Seems like I've alot of post but nothing comes out. Either that, or my posts are about super random stuff. Okay, brain dead. Bye. I don't know what to do, because I'm just a nobody. Don't know, don't care, don't bother to give a flying fuck. Friends come and go like free. What to do, just live with it? Not funny man. :( |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|