Say it for me again.
Thursday, August 06, 2009 @ 1:15 AM

My virus is going away already.
Like finally, yes ahhhhh!
Thanks to the hardcore drinking yesterday.
Drunk dumb followed me home.

Couldn't wake up today for class.
Skipped school, boo.
I really dread going to school this block.
So fucking boring.
Argh, but don't ask me to quit school ok. (:
Only this block sucks to the core!

Today ended so quickly.
I enjoyed myself even though nothing exciting happened.
Totally enjoyed myself with the company of friends.
I feel happy!

Ohmygosh.
I suddenly remember I have journals to hand in before 6pm today.
Alalalalala, shall send it later.

Weekends are coming!
So happy.
I wanna go for some retail and singing theraphy, next week next week! (:

Goodnight and bye!
She miss, miss, misses you~



Profile


Layyen's



Navigations

Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei

Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin

TypicalBen CelesteChen Esther Jessica Tammy Winnie XiaXue