|
Thursday, August 27, 2009 @ 11:01 PM ![]() HELLO PEOPLE! Another wordy post for my twins. Hahahahaha! (: Presentation today was like fuck. I kinda screwed up the computer, my mp3 has virus. :o After my SHORT presentation, WAH starts to shoot with her machine gun. I went "Okay" all the way, cause I don't know how to answer her. And I wished her shooting session would end faster. She shoot almost everyone. _|_ As usual, I played with the puzzle thingy all the way, completed like 15 puzzles. Then slept and her lesson finally ended! Walked opposite school with the twins, james and mh. Yeah man, short session of catching up! TWO MORE WEEKS MAN, MH! (: AND SHOPPING THERAPY+CATCH UP SESSION WITH THE TWINS NEXT SAT! I book the two of you already hor. I like the fact that the three of us are like triplets! (: Let's go FEP, I'm like craving for SLICE! Anyway, these sweeties accompanied me to wait for bus. Love you guys many much! Then back home. Went to have dinner with dumb. Now gonna take a nap and we're gonna have breakfast with kun! He's coming back already! (: Bye. Songs remind me of places and people. "Take a bow" reminds me of LOWYILING. "Thunder" reminds me of HUANGYITING. "Down" reminds me of EZYAN. "Troublemaker" reminds me of WAFAH. "Kiss me thru the phone" reminds me of JEOLYN. "No more" reminds me of RENALIM. "21 guns" reminds me of DUMBDUMB. "下雨天" reminds me of ANDYTAN. "我知道" reminds me of TECKSOON. "一眼瞬间" reminds me of TANSONGWEI. Oasis songs reminds me of ONGMINGHAN. Korean songs reminds me of JAMESBOO & KESTER. "Poker face" reminds me of RABBAR. "Tonight" reminds me of GENTING. "So what" reminds me of AUDIO CLASS. "Nobody" reminds me of AMANDA'S CHALET. ETC ETC... Random I know but, I like! (: |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|