Premium kind of treatment
Saturday, August 22, 2009 @ 7:50 AM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I miss the 2D art period of time. (:
Hope we'll be in same classes next semester, I want I want I want!


My heart was damn heavy today, no idea why.

Today, cabbed to school to hand in Videdit assignment and left.
My Videdit assignment cost me 8 bucks.

Rotted at home for awhile and went for work.
I'm attracted to cute/pretty people. :o
Like finally, I get to see Rena Lim!
ANYWAY, my sweet MOI peeps actually came to visit me!
They smuggled some ice cream for me. (OMG, 4 consecutive days of ice cream!)
And had Yilin's 爱心巧克力, I like! (:
Damn cute la, they were like watching live show.
Then after awhile they left.
Thanks, love you guys!

Work continued to slack slack slack all the way.
Woohooooooooooooo~
Closing was super smooth and on time man!
After work, went for "la kopi" session at 401.
Then dumb and me went to meet kun for L4D!

L4D makes me damn happy and excited like a small kid.
We played 3 maps, actually can play all 4 maps but they were closing already.
I managed to "ki" the boat and helicopter, cannot "ki qia" AGAIN!
Stupid TANK killed me! >:(

After the happy L4D session, went for breakfast.
FATTENING BREAKFAST MAN!
Tsk tsk, really growing fatter and fatter.
Home sweet home.

Going for face threading and eyebrow plucking with my mum later.
So cool! (:

Then in the evening going for movie!
Prolly with dumb, mr chng, ahyang and kat.
I WANNA PLAY L4D AFTER THAT!
Me = L4D ADDICT, so "gian" for it every now and then.
Layyen Ong likes this. (Y)

I really can't wait.
2 more weeks to get ink-ed.
3 more weeks to be legal.

Bye.

I felt your concern; sometimes.



Profile


Layyen's



Navigations

Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei

Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin

TypicalBen CelesteChen Esther Jessica Tammy Winnie XiaXue