|
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 1:12 AM WOW, blogger is finally normal. Okay, I'm a brave girl today. LOL. I pierced my own smiley and Amanda helped with my second tongue piercing. Coolio! I can't pronounce "S" and "C" now. The pain was fucking worth it. I'm going for more hardcore stuff. _|_ After that, went to find MOI peeps for some picnic at Padang. Love the potato salad. :o Spammed some photos but it's with Yiting and Featrice. Can't wait for the photos. I know I look super white with flash. HAHA. Went down to bliss to find ah dumb then back home. Bye, going to bath. School tomorrow. :( ♥ |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|