Give me the status.
Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 5:17 AM


Yesterday, watched Orphan with dumb, mr chng and ahyang.
It was damn nice can, it's that kind of show that will make you go "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" all the way.
Hahahahaha.
Then went for L4D, I was on form man.
Managed to "ki qia" for all the maps.
Went to Bliss to chillz and then back to plaza for more L4D.
Yeah man, but played till I keep falling asleep. ROAR!

Today, didn't feel like waking up for work man.
Had dinner with dumb.
Was the runner, but damn bored for the whole night.
After work, slacked and drink.
Played some game that made us so high.
Hahahaha.
WEIJUN IS REALLY A JOKE!
Powerful vomiting style, salute him.

Reached home, changed.
Accompanied my lao da for supper/breakfast.
Then home sweet home!

Tomorrow is the start of another boring block. _|_
I'm working 6 days next week.
$.$

YEAH MAN, Double O!
Legal legal legal.

Going to bath naoz.
Bye. (:

Don't treat me like that, please.
I'm sorry.



Profile


Layyen's



Navigations

Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei

Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin

TypicalBen CelesteChen Esther Jessica Tammy Winnie XiaXue