|
Sunday, August 30, 2009 @ 6:37 AM Drink, drank, drunk last night. Martell on the rockz plus Vodka neatz. :o Took many pictures, Naren faster upload! Blah blah blah, in the end became so emo elmo. Whatever, I'm glad that things are better now. YEAH MAN! (: Work is getting slacker and getting boring too. ROAR! The money motivates me to work! I hope it rains tomorrow. L4D just now, this time there's 4 players! (: For both last maps, dumb and me just shout only. The guy at the counter even asked we still have voice not. Funny man. Then home sweet home. Gonna start on my proposal now. I hope I can get at least half done, so that don't have to chiong tomorrow. The thought of Wahidah makes me sick. _|_ I wanna sleep before 9am. Gotta wake up earlier tomorrow to buy stud. My smiley is ball-less now. Hate the screwing back part, TMD! 11 more days! :o Craving for white kinder bueno, YUMYUM. Bye. Closer, closer, closer, she likes! |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|