|
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 @ 4:59 AM Blogger = bitch. It just won't get back to normal, now it's getting worse. My post just got deleted before I even post it. Suck cock la, BOO! I love Ezyan! <3 She rawks, never fail to make me laugh. Love her sexy abs and shiny ass. :o I won't get raped in a bus okay! Had Pastamania for dinner with Dumb. Then headed for pool. After which, went to Toa Payoh for some supper. Back to plaza for L4D! We're regular customers already. Advanced mode suck big time. And why I always cannot "ki qia" one. _|_ However and whatever, L4D just makes me a happy girl. Now I'm home, gotta do some stuff for Audio. This week's the last last last week. BUT, it means another boring block is approaching... WAHIDAH'S CLASS = OH FUCK, SO BORING! I just realised I missed damn lot of lessons this block. Better don't affect my grades. :o Finally my tongue and gum stop swelling. Can play with my stud, eat and talk properly. Shall have my frowny soon! >:) That's all~ Bye. You need that kind of "I really love you" affirmation like she do. She wished the time spent was longer. She adores hugs and kisses. Distracted by much thoughts. Puffing her lungs out. She's becoming more aggressive. Unknowingly, she became another person. (Y) But still, love you anyway. <3 |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|