Torn and crushed
Thursday, July 23, 2009 @ 4:30 PM

I feel miles and miles away from everyone.
Suddenly, I'm like a stranger.

I think I lost a good friend.
Never what I wanted, never ever.
Now this shit happened.

Helplessly lost is how I'm feeling now.
What I can do now is absolutely nothing.

Now, you're the only person I can rely on.
I hope you'd be the person to catch me when I really fall one day.

Because there's way too much uncertainty.

When you thought that everything is over,
there's more problems piling up.
Why the fuck must there be so many issues.

I can't handle stress.
I can't handle.
I can't.
I...

Too fucked up for a sad face.



Profile


Layyen's



Navigations

Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei

Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin

TypicalBen CelesteChen Esther Jessica Tammy Winnie XiaXue