|
Friday, July 31, 2009 @ 1:26 PM Didn't attend school for 4 days alr. I missed out fucking much stuff, I hope some kind souls would guide me through. I hate the fever, it makes me feel damn weak. And fuck the cough! I'm like coughing my lungs out alr, so irritating. Can't breath, can't breath! _|_ How long will it take to recover?! I feel like killing myself. I dream of an ice cream man just now. And I dream that there's 3 death case of H1N1 in Singapore. :o WTFLOL, random. And I fucking sense that something bad will happen soon. I dare not put too much hope on it. Because I know I would fall and hurt myself real bad. Confirm. I really need the damn affirmation dude. Feeling damn fucked up now. I think the fever killed many much of my brain cells. _|_ *COUGH COUGH COUGH* M'kay, this sucks. Virus made me vulgar. >:( I don't feel like myself now. Hmmmmm. I shall stop whining. Bye. Does the pain weigh out of pride? And you look for a place to hide? Did someone break your heart inside? You're in ruins... |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|