|
Monday, November 03, 2008 @ 7:02 PM ![]() what a fucked up family i have. i hate you old peeps asking me if im working or not. you think i machine or what, can work everyday is it. fucking tiring please, work and study. i work to earn my own allowance. YES, ever since i start working, i freaking stop taking pocket money from you people already. IF I HAVE, I SPEND MY OWN MONEY. IF I REALLY NO MONEY ALREADY, OF COS I TAKE FROM YOU PEOPLE LA. its not as if i take money from you all EVERYDAY right ?!?! i dont have money to eat, i ask for money, then wanna complain so much. fuck. im only freaking SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD, how much do you expect me to earn every month. i dont need study is it, i dont need to rest is it. AND WHICH FUCKING BROTHER CALLS HIS SISTER A THIEF. FUCK. STEAL SHIT LA. YOU THINK I LIKE YOU ALOT AH, FUCK YOU LA. eh come on la, you're earning quite alot also, at least more than me. ask you to pay some shit, you also wanna complain so much. fucking geek, i hate you man. fuck fuck fuck. got father like dont have father like that. come home, either sleep or drunk. WTF. see his wife only wanna scold. i rarely see you two talk properly please. whats with the sulky face. fuck. everytime also scold your own wife, you think fun ah. i see until i immune already. i dont care if i havent spoke to you for dunno how many years, i dont give a damn, i know you dont too. i dont know what or who you care about man. seriously, i should say i hate you. HOW I WISH I CAN LEAVE THIS FAMILY. you think i like you all alot ah. i hate all the guys in my family. YES, i dont care if we dont get along forever or whatsoever shit. we can even quarrel while having dinner. how nice. now i hate going home man. i hate talking to you people. i will do what i like and what i want ! I DONT FREAKING CARE. im sick and tired of this place called home and the people here. |
Profile Layyen's Navigations Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin
TypicalBen
CelesteChen
Esther
Jessica
Tammy
Winnie
XiaXue
|