Thursday, August 21, 2008 @ 8:26 AM

HI HUMANS !
yenalogist is here to blog !
finally finished all those shits.
i've been sitting in front of my lappy for more than 12 hours alr.
havent sleep, and wont be sleeping.
im a happy kid becos i finished my essays and stuff.
I LOVE THE LAST DAY OF EVERY BLOCK ! x3

breakfast/lunch at mac with kangling later.
then going to school just to pass up the shits.
AND THEN IN THE EVENING SUKI BUFFET WITH CLASSMATES.
class outings = fun.
I LOVE CLASS OUTINGS ! x3

i dont want to change class !
I REPEAT, I DONT WANT TO CHANGE CLASS !!
I LOVE MY CLASS ! x3
i cant wait for class chalet.
i cant wait for my birthday !
haha.

PICTURES GALOREEEEEEEEEE.









A WHOLE NEW COLLECTION OF SPASTIC FACES :













KING'S BIRTHDAY ! :


BIRTHDAY KING ! argh, my curtain opened !



king's face = priceless

the happy birthday boy, hmmm...




ONCE AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !



Profile


Layyen's



Navigations

Adrina Alina Amanda Aurea Berina Caiyun Chelsie Cheryl ChienWan Clara Dorin Eunice Esther Featrice Glenda Huaiping Huilin Jeolyn Jessca Jiayi Jiaying JinYu Jocelyn Joey Kristin Lifang Mag Marilyn Michelle Minyee Pearl Pearlyn Preeti Qiuyi Rachel Rena Ryli Shuhui Shuxian Stella Susan Sophia Tirta Wanchin Wendy Yanting Yilin Yiling Yiting Zumei

Alex Andy BoonYang Damien Desmond Faizal HanXiang James Jiahao Jiayang Kelvin QingLong SongWei TeckSoon Terry Weijian XianMing YuLin

TypicalBen CelesteChen Esther Jessica Tammy Winnie XiaXue